Our mission is to pursue optimal health of children through the development of successful academic pediatric departments across North America.
The vision of the Association of Medical School Pediatric Department Chairs is to be the major voice for academic pediatrics in North America.
2014 AMSPDC Annual Meeting
February 27 - March 2, 2014
San Antonio, TX
The Association of Medical School Pediatric Department Chairs upholds the following core values:
- The rights of all children to high quality health care and optimal health outcomes;
- Professionalism with colleagues, trainees, and staff;
- Life-long learning and professional development;
- Cutting edge discovery and scholarship;
- Innovative and outcomes-based education and training;
- Family-centered and culturally competent health care;
- Advocacy on behalf of children;
- Collaborative relationships with other child-focused organizations.